WELCOME to The Rieff McCartney blog (the official BEATLES lover's)

Welcome to the great blog in the world. You can find more information here,about Love,Fammily,your self and very interisting is THE BEATLES,because the big boss this blog is THE BIG FANS OF THE BEATLES and Specially ROMA'S ULTRAS. so,have fun buddies ^_^ FORZA ROMA

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Terrible day

NOW, i study call and for me today is terrible. Why?? yeah i'm wet today. -___-')
i'm late in READING 1 CLASS,my neck is fuck'n hurt ( i don't know why), and very terrible..MY JEANS very WET and smell (i think, Luckily my friends do not faint from the smell- thanks god).
And  NOW, i looking my friends presentation. Just one word to them "ALAY".  hahahhahaha
yeah, i'm confuse after look that slide.(hehehe forgive me if someone from them visit my blog).
I just share what happened today and i hope, no friends who are angry because of this.hehehe
it's for fun and mark A in CALL.

pray together ^_^

2 comments:

  1. how luck i m... hoho
    *cari lawan, :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. -_-') just keep keep keeep keeeeep
      your fuck'n tuuuuuuuuuut (terlambat sensor) mouth..

      Delete